KNIT IT - HOOK IT - CRAFT IT
Eraser pencil protectors - pack of 2
These pencil toppers/protectors are a fantastic addition to your project bag or crafting set up, and here's why:
- Unlike other eraser pencil toppers, they are long enough to fit over both ends of a pencil.
- Placed over the lead end, they can be popped into your project bag with no fear of getting lead on your work in progress or spearing through your knitting/crochet/project.
- I tested these erasers on knitting charts and they are great at rubbing out without creating holes in your chart paper. They also create far fewer 'rubbings' than other erasers so you don't end up with lots of bits in your project!
- The topper also means that you are protecting the lead, stopping it from being broken off and preserving the life of your favourite crafting pencil (hopefully one of the recycled pencils that I also sell).
- The erasers are PVC free.
Using the Erasers
Pop the eraser on the lead end of your pencil, place in a project bag and go.
Approximately 4cm long by 1cm in diameter.
Weights given are approximated to provide the best estimate for postage and packaging costs only.
Product materials, sourcing and PoM Rating
This product is manufactured in Germany.
Postage and Packaging
The P&P costs applied are very transparent. No additional costs are added on, you simply pay for the cost of packaging and the cost of postage. I don't offer free P&P because what that usually means is that the cost of P&P has been added to the cost of goods. I think it is better to assume that my customers aren't daft and would rather have transparent P&P costs than the pretence of 'Free P&P' with inflated prices on the items that they are buying.